The South West Fly Fair makes a welcome return to Roadford Lake on Sunday 25 February. As well as being a highlight in the region’s angling calendar, it promises to be a fun and informative family day out with plenty of activities for all ages.
- ‘Have a go’ fly tying room with help from experts
- 10% season ticket discount for all attendees
- Tackle trading stands
- Casting and fly tying demonstrations
- Expert advice from trout, sea and coarse fly fishers
- Meet local fly fishing clubs
- Raffle with great prizes
- Food and drink available at the onsite café
There will be activities including arts and crafts for all the family – bring your bikes and wellies to explore the lake.
Entry is £6 for adults and free for under 18s. Entry includes car parking and a raffle ticket.